Friday, September 7, 2007

Yummy!....Watermelon


Ruby's Watermelon, oil on linen, 5"x 7"
Number 5 of the "100 minis" collection.

My daughter is a two fisted watermelon eater. I can't possibly look at watermelon without thinking of her devouring this fruit with utter euphoria.
I'm off to exhibit at a two day outdoor art show in Glastonbury, CT. We love doing this show! It is in a lovely park. If you are in the area stop by... directions and information are on my website, http://www.lisapalombo.com/.

4 comments:

Laura Stamps said...

What a "color-fest"....I just love it!!!

xoxoxo

Carole Burant said...

Hi Lisa:-) Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment...that way I can repay you the visit!! It was pure delight meeting NatureGirl in person...after a year of commenting on each others' blogs, we felt like we knew each other well:-) I've just been looking at some of your paintings...oh my, how wonderful they are!!! xox

Naturegirl said...

I am like your daughter when eating watermelon!! Your painting is wonderful!!hugs NG

Lisa Palombo said...

((pea))thanks for visiting and your nice comments!

((naturegirl)) thank you naturegirl, my daughter is 2 and bibs are still a must while eating watermelon!:0)